Friday, September 18, 2015

Not so Lucky day's


It all started about two weeks ago, when I moved into a kind of shady town because living on campus is way too expensive. So I choose to live in a house and commute back and forth. My parents were not okay with the area but they made sure that I had everything I needed.



 It was hard saying bye to them because I was there only girl, unfortunately I have two brothers but they aren’t important. I was happy living on my own but it was hard because of my mom’s cooking. I was actually starting to cook for myself and I did pretty good, but when the food did not come out as I expected there was always chinse food around the corner. Did I mention the parking in my shady street? Well the parking was terrible than the parking in the school. During my first week of college I was having the worst luck. I got into a car accident, thankfully I was okay, and then I got a parking ticket, and then got locked out of my own house. Strangely enough Tuesday and Thursdays were the worst luck, on the other side Monday’s and Wednesdays were my lucky days.  During my lucky days I meet a lot of people, got invited to parties (sadly I could not attend because of how far of the drives were), While everyone snapchatted about the parties and how much they were having fun. I was in bed with a bag of chips and watching Grey’s Anatomy, just because of Mcdreamy, those night were basically 8 hours of that show. Back to my lucky days, I was able to find parking both on my street and school. Eventually I started having good days, every day. But my cooking has not gotten better and I eventually gave up and started to do take out. Which is so convenient and highly recommended.
            




             By: Angelica Martinez-Analco


No comments:

Post a Comment